Blown by the spring breeze.

Orange tulips like the spring sun.

Orange tulips like the spring sun.

I am going to harvest a Daikon.

I harvested Daikon for dinner tonight and preparing for April. 
It wasn't windy, not too warm. I don't want to stay indoors on a day like today because the spring breeze feels good.
It's hard to believe it's already 3 months past from New year... I feel like that every year. 
Time has passed too quickly...I say that every day. 
But I am not wasting any moment. I keep moving like a Ninja. But for me 24 hours a day is not enough.

The tulip bulbs I planted last fall are just as I drew on my note.
I wanted to coordinate the gray of the bucket of brocante, the orange of tulips, and the green of the Tulip leaves.

It can be realized by drawing a picture.




Comments

Translate