Gardening days

Planting Hyacinthus in our garden from flower pot.

I'm sorry, I was a little late to transplant you into our garden.  But I made the best place for you.
It is well ventilated even in the hot summer and you can stay cool. And you can watch the sunrise with the seasons. 

I did what I didn't intend to do as usual today. I was worried every day, but I started giving up this season, and I thought I will do it after the season has passed and the leaves have fallen.

We can touch through the window on the north side of the kitchen. Magnolia tree.
It grows higher than the roof and you can touch the leaves through the windows on the second floor.
However, the soil is not enough for the trunk of the Magnolia obovata.  Because growing from the strong slopes of this rock mountain. So I guess Magnolia obovata can not get enough for their flower bloom.

Somehow, I started cutting Magnolia obovata this morning. I thought wow, I am doing this finally today. Okay. 

Magnolia obovata is not hard, so even if it is thick, it can be cut easily with a saw. I cut it down in no time and carried it to the south side. Then I took a thin branch and made a cuttings that was too big for a cuttings. It's my own style. I refer to gardening books, but I don't believe them.

I believe in nature and what they are telling me.
 

Comments

Translate