Sprouts propagated from cuttings of Hydrangea.

Sprouts propagated from cuttings of hydrangea.

 I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I didn't try to do it.  Division, layering, and transplanting hydrangea, gummy candies, figs, etc.  Division, layering, and transplanting hydrangea, gummy candies, figs, etc. But I'm thinking of doing it soon. I'm sure I'll do it. I feel like I'm predicting an eruption in myself. Today I started breeding hydrangea and rosemary like such an approach run.

I feel gardening is a little difficult to do gardening in April. I mean early Spring on the mountaintop. Frost and hail can fall even in April, so I don't rush into gardening. 
It's about 20 degrees during the day and I'm restless without gardening when the sun is shining, but I have to wait for the minimum temperature to rise further.

Look at the thermometer and don't rush, Yumiko. 

Comments

Translate