Planted green peas seedlings.

Planted green peas seedlings in our organic garden.

Planted green peas seedlings in our organic garden.

Planting green peas seedlings in our organic garden.

I saw a frog in my garden.

Planting some Rosemary cuttings.

I was thinking of planting it every day, but I didn't have a plan for a vegetable garden, so I had to put off the green peas seedlings. There are so many things to think about, so it's only vaguely decided where and what vegetables to plant. Surprisingly it works better. It will rain tomorrow and it's good for seedlings, so I decided to plant it today, finally, I planted it!

As always, I started doing something different at first, but thanks to the harvest of bok choy, I was able to fix my derailed thought circuit. I cooked Yakisoba with the bok choy for my lunch. 

Once I get the rhythm of your actions, things go smoothly.  I was very happy to finish some hard work but that is not what I planned. It's like even though I'm on the same line every day, I feel like I can't get off at the station I want to get off. Sometimes life is like this.

Do you know the difference between peas and beans? I don't know and I didn't look it up, but I'll look it up tonight. Tonight! I hope I will look it up tonight! Maybe.


PS. I'm not drunk My brain and body are exhausted.





Comments

Translate