Live with nature. live in the nature.

Transplant sedum and planted your favorite weeds.

Transplant sedum and planted your favorite weeds.

I finally started transplanting Sedum, which I had been worried about since 2~3 years ago.
I had been thinking I want to do it since I started thinking about it, but the rainy days continued as if I had skipped spring, and the rainy season came so I was delayed to do or missed the chance to do that.
There were many rainy days due to climate change, but if I didn't miss the chance named sunny time, it was just right for sedum transplantation and hydrangea stock split.

Anyway ... there are many excuses, to say the least. 

Hydrangeas have been waiting for me to make enough space for her bloom. 

The fig tree was waiting for me to remove the first flowerpot I planted and plant it in the ground as soon as possible. He wanted to take root directly on the ground early. 

Sedum blooms very beautifully every year, but it can be a little tricky in the summer with humidity.
So I am going to remove and replant Sedum to other spaces and plant my favorite weed here again.
The weed is looking good and strong but does not annoy my organic potager.

Anyway, they are waiting for me to do it and I felt the time limit has come.
This morning the sun kicked my ass to do it.

First, I started to remove Sedum from a part of our potager after watering well.
I did it little by little. 
In the morning of the last few days, before it rained, I did propagate rosemary cuttings and Hydrangea cuttings and they look fine.

After I replanted Sedum to a new area, I started to stock split for Hydrangeas.  First time to done this in my life. It became a stock split of 5 to 10 hydrangeas.  I knew that the roots of hydrangea would go straight and deep, but it was more amazing to grow deeper than I had imagined.

I didn't intend to replant fig trees or gummy candies today, but for some reason, I started without hesitation. Sometimes I am surprised at myself like this.

I wanted to replant the Silverberry, but I thought it was too difficult for me and half of me was waiting for myself to give up to do. So I am so glad I've done it today. Silverberry roots were wide and deep and were harder than the Hydrangea.

And then ... Finally I transplanted a fig tree! YEAH! It was the hardest as Silverberry. 
Fig tree root has grown so deeply through the hole of bottoms of the plant pot.

Thank you for waiting for me to do it every day for a long time. Thank you indeed. I love you all.

The sun branded a tank top on my back. As a sign of what I did well. I can't sleep on my back with a tingling sensation.

Comments

Translate