"Wait" and "Believe"

Snowflakes has blooming in Spring rain.

Snowflakes has blooming.

I am waiting because I believe. I believe so I am waiting.
It's not like usual Spring and its hot days continue, and I can't garden as I want, but I have done excellently the maintenance and pruning of the plants are better than I expected.
The daytime temperature makes me want to sow seeds, but it's still too cold at night so it's not yet to do that time. I took a long walk with the cats to suppress the impatience.
I always hope it rains a little at dawn this season. 

Finally, I'm glad that the Snowflakes and Rhododendron dilatatum have begun to bloom but Tulip has not yet. Maybe my tulip bulb care wasn't well last fall. But Tulip leaves growing beautiful so I am going to carefully care for them this year.

Anyway, I believe their strength. So I can wait for the time to bloom. Even if they skipped 1 year.





Comments

Translate